Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Traveling Tuesday

Ya know for someone who would rather stay home than go anywhere, I have done way to much traveling this week. Yesterday it was Franklin and visited with my sister Kelly, then off to Tilton to MB Tractor for Plow Bolts for the baler. Laconia to see my daughter, back to Sanbornton to drop off a dog house, then back to Tilton to Market basket to buy baking supplies, Boy i wish i could grow my own flour and sugar,salt.
Today Anthony and I head to the other direction (North) to Plymouth and North Haverhill and back Had to go to Black Mount Equipment to buy a smaller size Plow bolt that MB didnt have. I am tired of riding. I want to stay put and not go anywhere tomorrow other than cleaning the rental house which is only 2 miles away and still on the mountain and no stop signs between us.

I had another liter of bunnies and so far Momma is taking care of them. I have been very Blessed with Rob's boss. He has asked for our 3 cows to join our horses down to his place in Sanbornton for the season. He has so much pasture area his one horse cant keep up with it.. Blessed I tell ya just Blessed. No more buying hay for the summer.

Hoping Friday to work some more in the garden was going to Thursday but we are suppose to get rain. Other than that not much going on, same chore list daily, baking for the farm stand playing with the little pigs and goats and bunnies. Just a all around peaceful and satisfying life.

1 comment:

craftycountrymomma said...

I don`t blame you for wanting to stay home, I hate going anywhere. I don`t like Traveling out of my Comfort Zone either. When you figur out the flour, sugar & salt thing let me know it get tired of buying all the time my self.LOL.
That great news about the Cows getting to stray at your hubbys boss place Hay is not cheap. I still have to buy a bale. You have a great day I hope you get to stay at home.