Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beautiful day


This is Mount Cardigan. This was my view from my mailbox Monday morning. the sky was just so Blue it caught our attention. The mountain was blanketed with a soft white and the ice on the trees sparkled as the sun hit them
I love this time of year. every day we get a few more minutes of daylight. Just a month ago I struggle to see the mail box at the end of the driveway as Robbie waited for the bus. Today at 6am its bright and didnt even need the head lights on. Came home after dropping Rob off at the log truck and did chores first thing. Was such a blessing not to have to wait for it to be light enough to see. The weather is warming up the center ridge of snow in my driveway is actually melting. I am so happy. Anthony is in a great mood today I woke up with him looking at me over the rail of his crib. What a way to wake up to a smiling face. Lots to do today wont get everything done have to go get Robbie at 1pm to go to a dr's appointment for 2 in Plymouth. 2 weeks of vacation and we have apptment during school. Cant figure that out.Need to clean the rental today if I dont finish I can do it tomorrow also. I wish my clothes line was up I would love to hang some clothes out side. The weather is suppose to be in the 40's all weekend. Boy I hope so.


I did post a few recipes since I seem to run out of engery by the time I get to write this at night. So grab the chance this morning.

Would love some input on things you would like to hear about , learn, things you want me to share????? Anything. Sometimes I feel like I am rambling and dont want to bore any one.

Well right now I must get busy and do laundry and clean while I wait for Nick to leave.

I hope you have a great day

No comments: